ChronoWake is proud to have been invited to unveil our company at the Kairos Summit 2010 this Saturday, April 17, 2010. Ryan Goldstein, President/CEO, was invited to join the Kairos Society in April 2009. He will be unveiling ChronoWake on the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange, after having gone through a challenging selection process and being chosen as one of the world’s 100 top student entrepreneurs. The unveiling is designed to:
- Provide an opportunity to share entrepreneurial stories with the media
- Connect with other top students who might join their venture
- Share cutting-edge ideas with other bright minds
- Provide selected investors with a first look at the companies of tomorrow
- Create lasting mentoring relationships with successful leaders from around the world
- Foster relationships with select professional firms
In attendance will be over 100 highly successful mentors, over 500 of the world’s most innovative students, and members of the local, national, and global media.
Additionally, an impressive group of featured guests will be in attendance, including Admiral William Owens (Former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff), Peter Diamandis (Founder & CEO, X-Prize Foundation), Maria Bartiromo (Anchor, CNBC), Duncan Niederauer (CEO, New York Stock Exchange), Bob Berkowitz (Former White House Correspondent), Ellen Kullman (Chairman and CEO, DuPont), and many more.
The ChronoWake Team would like to thank the Kairos Society for the unique honor of presenting our company at this summit.