A marketing survey of 51 people has been completed. Some of the notable findings:
- 47.0% of respondents are late at least once per month to their first engagement (e.g. work, class) due to not waking up on time.
- 45.1% of respondents claim that a groggy feeling in the morning has a negative impact on their productivity.
- 37.3% of respondents stated that they would “probably” or “definitely” buy the product at the current price estimate.
If you’re a potential investor and would like to see the full results of this survey, please contact us to request a nondisclosure agreement. After signing and returning this agreement, you will be sent a copy of the complete survey results. Current team members can access the survey results directly.
With the addition of Jesse Sandberg as Chief Marketing Officer, we have completed the search for our initial C-level management. The management team is the nucleus of ChronoWake. Each has various areas of expertise to complement the abilities of the others, providing ChronoWake with the capability required to be a successful venture.
The management team includes the following:
- Ryan Goldstein: President/Chief Executive Officer
- Rob Goldstein: Chief Financial Officer
- David Lam: Product Manager
- Josh Magarick: Chief Technology Officer
- Jesse Sandberg: Chief Marketing Officer
Brief biographies can be found on the team page.
Ryan Goldstein, President/CEO, finished writing an executive summary for ChronoWake. Written for potential investors, this document contains the following sections: Product Offering, Positioning Statement, Target Market, Value Proposition, Competitive Differentiation, Business Model, Marketing Mix, and Recommendation on Proceeding.
If you’re a potential investor and would like to see the Executive Summary, please contact us to request a nondisclosure agreement. After signing and returning this agreement, you will be sent a copy of this document. Current team members can access the Executive Summary directly.